The city's first newspaper, which didn't bloom only to fade away in
a short time, was a weekly which was first published in 1806.
It started out
in Middle Street, later moved to Prince's Place, and later still
moved to Pavilion Buildings (where the Ha! Ha! bar is today).
It closed in 1971 after 165 years - not a bad innings.
What was its name?
Click on the question mark to find out the answer.